The Community Immunization Clinic offers:
- Childhood immunizations
- Adult immunizations
- Antibody testing blood draws (titers)
- Tuberculosis testing
Services and fees
All routine childhood immunizations are available. If you do not have insurance for your child or if your insurance does not cover immunizations for your child, the administration fee is $21.96 per injection. However, your child will not be denied immunizations due to inability to pay.
For adults (at least 19 years old) and fully insured children, the following fees apply.
Office visit fee of $25 plus cost of vaccine per dose:
- $40 - DTaP (children only)
- $60 - DTaP & polio combined (Kinrix - children only)
- $90 - DTaP, polio, Hepatitis B combined (Pediarix - children only)
- $100 - DTaP, polio, HIB combined (Pentacel - children only)
- $65 - Hepatitis A
- $70 - Hepatits B
- $90 - Hepatitis A & B combined (Twinrix - 18 y/o +)
- $45 - HIB
- $165 - HPV (human papilloma virus)
- $90 - MMR
- $165 - MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, varicella - children only)
- $145 - Meningococcal
- $90 - Pneumoccal (adult)
- $150 - Pneumoccal (children)
- $65 - Polio
- $125 - Rotavirus (children only)
- $60 - Td (tetanus/diphtheria)
- $60 - Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- $125 - Varicella (chicken pox)
Seasonal Flu Shot – $30, no office visit fee
Tuberculosis Test (any age) – $30, plus $25 office visit fee. One TB screening requires 2 visits, no additional charge for the second visit. The TB read must happen 48 to 72 hours after the shot.
Antibody Tests (any age) – Office visit fee of $25 plus cost of test (below):
- $50 - Measles
- $22 - Hepatitis A
- $30 - Hepatitis B
- $35 - Mumps
- $35 - Varicella
- $30 - Rubella
Fees are updated periodically and are subject to change without notice.
- Cash or credit card preferred. Checks accepted with picture identification.
- Families with children who have private health insurance that covers vaccine (fully insured) should receive their immunizations from their child's medical home.
- Families of children on the Oregon Health Plan must present their current medical coverage ID at time of the visit.
- Adults with Medicaid and/or Medicare coverage must pay full price for services and apply for reimbursement from their insurance carrier using paperwork received at their visit.
Other Immunization Services
Hosting a Community Flu Clinic
If your organization serves uninsured adults, you may be able to apply to host a community flu vaccination clinic»
Multnomah County Health Department no longer operates a travelers clinic. Travel immunizations and medicines are available at other travel clinics in the Portland area. If you have a regular healthcare provider, ask them whether they provide travel immunizations.
Occupational Health for Employers
You can arrange immunizations and TB skin testing for your employees through one of these occupational health clinics»