The Division of Assessment, Recording and Taxation (DART), accepts passport applications.
Our office is located at:
501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 175
Portland, OR 97214
Phone number and passport acceptance hours are:
- 503-988-3326, Option 6
- 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday
- Applications submitted after 3:30 pm will be mailed the following day.
The DART office and Passport Acceptance Office will be closed the following holidays each year. New Year's Day, MLK Jr. Holiday, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Search for nearest passport acceptance office
Looking for the nearest location to apply for a passport? The U.S. State Department offers a Search Page to help you find the closest Passport Acceptance office to your location.
- Information for passport applications
What you need to apply for a U.S. Passport.
- U.S. Department of State - Passport information
Link to U.S. State Department. Includes information on how to renew your passport by mail.
Please note: Multnomah County DART is a passport acceptance agent for the U.S. State Department (one of over 8,000). For questions about a passport that has already been submitted and is being processed, please contact the U.S. State Department.
- National Passport Information Center: 1-877-4USA-PPT (1-877-487-2778)
- TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793
- Automated Information available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have a travel emergency, please call the center to speak with a customer service representative. Do not e-mail.