2017-2020 Area Plan
The 2017-2020 Area Plan describes how Aging, Disability, and Veterans Services Division will provide a comprehensive and coordinated delivery system to seniors (older people), in our community and is a requirement of all Area Agencies on Aging.
To inform the area plan we solicited feedback from members of our community through 18 different listening sessions. These sessions were conducted in 12 languages, including English, Spanish, Russian, Nepali, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Swahili, Tigrinya, Oromo, and Amharic.
2017-2020 Draft Area Plan Public Hearings
Tuesday August 23rd | 2:00-3:30pm
Multnomah County Board Room | 501 SW Hawthorne Blvd, Portland
Wednesday August 24th | 5:30-7:00pm
Sharron Kelley Room | 600 NE 8th, Gresham
Goals of the Public Hearings
- To show the public ADVSD plans from 2017-2020 for Older Americans Act services and programs.
- To listen to the public and incorporate the public input about what can be improved about the plan, particularly from people who are most impacted by it.
- To be transparent about the steps taken to develop the plan and address any concerns about the voices represented in the plan.
- To fulfill the State Unit on Aging requirement for a public hearing.
Alternate ways to provide feedback
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 503.988.3646
- Written: Area Plan; Multnomah County, ADVSD, 421 SW Oak Street, Suite 510, Portland, Oregon, 97204-1817
*ASL Interpretation will be provided, language interpretation available upon request
Rebecca Miller, MPA, Planning & Development Specialist
Multnomah County Aging, Disability & Veterans Services Division