Sunrise Memory Cafe and Lounge
An afternoon of fun for individuals with early to moderate Alzheimer’s, or memory loss, and their family or friends who support them.
12:00PM to 1:30PM on the following Mondays:
February 24, 2020
March 16, 2020 (CANCELED)
April 20, 2020
Sunrise Center, 18901 East Burnside, Gresham, Oregon
Located on the MAX Blue line, 188th stop
- Free light refreshments
- Live music
- Dementia friendly and focused
RSVP requested so we can plan for refreshments, but drop-ins welcome. Contact Loriann McNeill, Multnomah County Family Caregiver Support Program Coordinator at 503.988.8210 or Loriann.McNeill@multco.us with questions.
Share the flyer
Memory Cafe on Interstate Ave
NOTICE: The kick off event for Portland's New Memory Cafe featuring LaRhonda Steele has been CANCELED.
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 1:30PM - 3:00PM (CANCELED)
- Saturday, June 27, 2020
- Saturday September 26, 2020
- Saturday, December 12, 2020
3704 N. Interstate Ave. Portland, Oregon
Max Yellow Line Overlook Park Stop
Plenty of free parking
- Free light refreshments and live music
- Socializing and community building
- A dementia friendly and fun focused event
- Memory and Brain health information for everyone, with a focus on Black/African Americans
RSVP requested so we can plan for refreshments, but drop-ins welcome. Contact Loriann McNeil at Multnomah County at 503-988-8210 with RSVP or questions.