- Free event
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Easy access from Gresham Transit Center and bus lines 77, 20 or 80
The 2018 Aging Well Conference expands on the efforts of the Age-Friendly Portland and Multnomah County initiatives and is looking to bring forward tangible ways for individuals and communities to build capacity to withstand and recover from adversity. We are currently seeking presenters and vendors who can help conference attendees to build resilience, to empower the intergenerational community, and to identify new ways to increase their sense of well-being.
Topics may range from:
- Organizing for change
- Getting around your neighborhood safely
- Celebrating your heritage and traditions
- Adapting to changes in your life
- Healthy brain, body, spirit, and family
- And much more!
Vendors and Presenters
- Submit your proposal to be a presenter. Click here: 2018 Aging Well Conference Call for Proposals
- If you are interested in tabling at the event, please register here: Sign Me Up as a Vendor!
Opens August. Walk-ins also welcome.Keynote Speaker
Keynote by Dr. Fernando Torres-Gil, aging expert, author, social activist, and the son of a migrant farm worker.
Location and More
Reynolds High School, Arts Building
1698 SW Cherry Park Rd.
Troutdale, OR 97060
Who should attend?
Diverse older adults ages 50-90+, family members, and people who serve them.