If your business is shuttered or has permanently closed, please visit our Personal Property Information Page for important dates and specific instructions.
To complete your Return, follow these steps:
1. File a Confidential Personal Property Return - Form OR-CPPR complete with the signature of the person responsible for the return. An unsigned return will be rejected.
- If you received a printed asset list, follow steps 3, 4 & 5.
- If you did not receive a printed asset list, follow steps 2, 3, 4 & 6.
2. Property owners or authorized representatives must request an electronic asset list by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Request the asset list early; lists will be sent in the order requests are received. Turnaround time for asset lists may be up to a couple of days depending upon number of requests received.
3. Mark an “X” in the provided column next to any assets that have been disposed.
4. Report additions at the bottom of the asset list and include the following information:
- Provide original cost if the asset was purchased OR owner’s opinion of value if the asset was gifted;
- Year purchased;
- Quantity purchased
5. Submit your completed return using the self-addressed envelope provided.
6. Submit your completed return (PDF) and active electronic asset list to: email@example.com
Do not send spreadsheet as a PDF. Your submission will be rejected.
Questions? Please visit our Personal Property Information Page and, if you need further assistance, you can reach the personal property section at 503.988.6332. Interpretation services are available.
Leasing Company Instructions