General Instructions

  1. If a home has been de-titled, it must be re-titled before the move
  2. If ownership is changing, follow instructions for Selling a Used Manufactured Structure
  3. All moves require a Trip Permit, which we will issue ($5 per section)
  4. Pay taxes according to your destination (see below)

Moving a home within Multnomah County

  • Starting July 1st, Advance Taxes will be collected

Moving a home to another Oregon county

  • Advance Taxes will be collected

Moving a home out of Oregon

  • Starting July 1st, Advance Taxes will be collected
  • No Advance Taxes will be collected between January 1st and June 30th

Payments must be cash or certified funds.  (Do not send cash by mail).

You may mail or bring your fees and forms to:

Multnomah County Tax Collections
501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 175
Portland OR 97214