Once a manufactured structure has been de-titled, it is considered real property for property tax assessment purposes. If it later needs to be moved to a different site, it must be re-titled.
- Contact a title company to purchase a lot book for your property not more than 7 days before filing your application.
- Complete and sign Form 5175 (Application to Remove Manufactured Home From County Deed Records)
- Complete and sign Form 5158 (County Manufactured Home Notification for Used Homes)
- File Form 5158 with the Tax Collector and pay fees.
- Record Form 5175 with Multnomah County Recording (recording fees will apply)
Both County Recording and Tax Collections are located at:
Multnomah Building - DART Customer Service Lobby
501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 175
Portland OR 97214