2020 Medical/Dental Changes:
- For this year, there are specific changes that apply to employee by their bargaining unit (union).
- For ONA members, Prosecuting Attorneys, Dentists, and Deputy Sheriffs:
- Other groups do not have significant medical/plan changes but smaller changes for all plans listed below.
- Select your bargaining unit below to see relevant detailed changes.
Kaiser Medical Plan Changes:
- Out of area care: In areas without Kaiser affiliates, member can get prescriptions and office visits at CVS Minute Clinics.
Moda Medical Plan Changes:
- Moda has partnered with TruHearing for hearing aid discounts. Call TruHearing to make an appointment and for more information.
Kaiser Dental Plan Changes:
- Limited Implant Coverage: Covers up to $2,000 toward an implant, which can cost $5,000-$6,000 at Kaiser. One implant is covered every 5 years.
Willamette Dental Plan Changes:
- Limited Implant Coverage: Covers up to $1,500 toward implant surgery and post placement, limited to one surgery per year. Surgery cost is approximately $2,500.
Delta Dental Plan Changes:
- Dentists will be covered providers to administer immunizations within the scope of their license.
Supplemental Life Changes
- During open enrollment you can increase Supplemental Life insurance for yourself without providing medical information for up to $30,000 more than what you are enrolled in now to overall max of $200,000.
- You can apply for Supplemental Life insurance at any time throughout the year, but must supply medical information for approval.
New FSA Maximums
- The new Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan (MERP) maximum is $2,700 (up from $2,650 in 2019).
- TRP Transit maximum increasing to $165 per month.
- TRP Parking maximum increasing to $265 per month.