2019 Medical/Dental Changes
- For this year there are plan changes for former members of Local 88, Non-Represented, and MCCDA. See details below.
Kaiser Medical Plan Changes:
Changes apply to all Kaiser plans.
- Reproductive Health: Interrupted pregnancy and vasectomy are now covered in full.
- Pediatric Vision: Professional service for cosmetic contact lens fitting and care included for children.
- Rehabilitative Therapy Services: Comprehensive and long-term rehabilitation now included.
- Gender Affirming: Breast augmentation now covered as medically necessary for transitioning members.
Moda Medical Plan Changes:
Changes apply to all Moda plans.
- Reproductive Health: Mandated contraceptives, interrupted pregnancy and vasectomy are now covered in full.
- Mental Health: Qualified Mental Health Associates and Certification Peer Support Specialists now covered providers.
- Out-of-Network Care: Out-of-network charges at an in-network facility will be covered as in-network (not of member's choice).
2019 Medical/Dental Premium Changes:
Local 88, MCCDA, and Non-Represented 2019 Plan Changes
- Kaiser 10/20 plan replaces Kaiser plan.
- Moda PPO 400 plan replaces Moda Platinum plan.
- Kaiser Dental 15 replaces Kaiser Dental.
- Delta Dental 50 replaces Delta Dental