Plan Comparison Charts for 2019
Costs for Medical/Dental for 2019
Open Enrollment Forms
- 2019 COBRA Open Enrollment Form (pdf).
- Affidavit of Marriage-Domestic Partnership (pdf)
- Termination of Marriage/Domestic Partnership (pdf)
- Changes were required by Wednesday October 31st.
Kaiser Medical Plan Changes:
Changes apply to all Kaiser plans.
- Reproductive Health: Interrupted pregnancy and vasectomy are now covered in full.
- Pediatric Vision: Professional service for cosmetic contact lens fitting and care included for children.
- Rehabilitative Therapy Services: Comprehensive and long-term rehabilitation now included.
- Gender Affirming: Breast augmentation now covered as medically necessary for transitioning members.
Moda Medical Plan Changes:
Changes apply to all Moda plans.
- Reproductive Health: Mandated contraceptives, interrupted pregnancy and vasectomy are now covered in full.
- Mental Health: Qualified Mental Health Associates and Certification Peer Support Specialists now covered providers.
- Out-of-Network Care: Out-of-network charges at an in-network facility will be covered as in-network (not of member's choice).
Premium Cost Changes
- Kaiser: +1.8%
- Kaiser Maintenance: +1.8%
- Kaiser Dental: +4.5%
- Moda Performance: +0.6%
- Moda Preferred: +0.7%
- Moda Major Medical: +0.7%
- Delta Dental: +5.6%
- Willamette Dental: 0%