2021 Medical/Dental Changes:
- For this year, there are specific changes that apply to employee by their bargaining unit (union).
- For Physicians and JCSS:
- Select your bargaining unit below to see relevant detailed changes.
Kaiser Medical Plan Changes:
- The cost of Kaiser medical plans are going up by +7.7%.
- Insulin: Cost of insulin is not subject to the deductible and will not exceed $100 per 30-day supply.
- Continuous glucose monitors are now covered under durable medical equipment.
Moda Medical Plan Changes:
- The cost of Moda medical plans are going up to +8.5%.
- Infusion therapy now only covered at preferred treatment centers as directed by new service: MagellanRx.
Dental Plan Changes:
- The cost of Delta Dental plans is going up +4.7%.
- No cost change to Kaiser dental plans.
- No significant coverage changes for any of our dental plans.
Multnomah County Retiree Benefits
501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 400
Portland, OR 97214