Plan Comparison Charts for 2021
2021 Medical Plan Comparison Chart (pdf)
2021 Dental Plan Comparison Chart (pdf)
2021 Medical/Dental Costs
2021 Medical/Dental Plan Costs for JCSS and Physicians (pdf)
Open Enrollment Change Forms
Plan Changes for 2021
New Medical Plans: Kaiser 10/20 & Moda PPO 400
Kaiser 10/20 plan replaces Kaiser plan.
Moda PPO 400 plan replaces Moda Platinum plan.
- Annual deductible now $400 per individual up to $1,200 max per family (was $300/$900).
- Max out-of-pocket costs increasing to $2,000 individual up to $6,000 max for family (was $1,900/$5,700).
- Cost changes for in-network, non-preventive care office visits (new structure):
- Now members do not need to pay coinsurance costs or meet deductible for these visits, only copays (unless additional services provided).
- Primary Care copay: $20
- Specialist copay: $40
- Chronic Condition Management benefit:
- No deductible or office visit copays for certain chronic conditions:
- Asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Mental health and chemical dependency.
- Moda PPO 400 Summary of Benefits and Coverage.pdf
- Moda Medical Side-by-Side Comparison
New Dental Plans: Kaiser Dental 15 & Delta Dental 50
Premium Cost Changes
- Kaiser 10/20 Medical: +6.7% increased from 2020 Kaiser Standard costs
- Kaiser Maintenance Medical: +7.7%
- Kaiser Dental 15: -1.5%.
- Moda PPO 400 Medical: +7.9% increased from 2020 Moda Platinum costs
- Moda Major Medical: +8.5%
- Delta Dental 50: +10.3%.
Kaiser Medical Plan Changes:
- Insulin: Cost of insulin is now subject to the deductible and will not exceed $100 per 30-day supply.
- Continuous glucose monitors are not covered under durable medical equipment.
- Infertility treatments now apply to your Out-of-Pocket Maximum.
Moda Medical Plan Changes:
- Infusion therapy now only covered at preferred treatment centers as directed by new service: MagellanRx.
Dental Plan Changes:
- No significant plan changes for any of our dental plans.