Moda Medical Members' pharmacy benefit provider is changing to WellDyneRx as of July 1, 2016.
Multnomah County Benefits Office and Moda Health are partnering with WellDyneRx to administer employee's excellent prescription benefits. This change brings better value, service, and ease of getting your prescriptions!
What does this change mean to you?
- Plan design and cost shares remain the same.
- Walgreens is now part of the network!.
- WellDyneRx will mail a welcome packet to you with:
- new prescription ID card(s)
- instructions on how to transfer your prescriptions, including refills and specialty medications
- You’ll receive new medical and/or dental ID cards from Moda before July 1.
To ensure that you receive mail from WellDyneRx and Moda, be sure your address is correct in the Employee Self Service Portal.
WellDyneRx is an innovative, full-service pharmacy provider, with a large retail network of over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide and an efficient and accurate mail order service. WellDyneRx offers easy to use tools designed to give you an excellent customer experience.
WellDyneRx Member Services can be reached at 888-479-2000.
- Controlled medications such as narcotics
- Compounded medications (medications that combine drugs tailored to your needs)
- Prescriptions older than 1 year
- Prescriptions that do not have any remaining refills.
To continue these refills, you will need an updated prescription from your provider. If your refills are running out in June, please refill your prescriptions now to ensure continuity.