Diversity & Cultural Competency Nomination Form
To recognize employees and teams who promote inclusiveness and champion diversity in the community or within the organization.
Please be as detailed and specific as possible about the nominee. The information provided will be the sole factor determining the committee's ranking of nominees
Thank you for taking the time to nominate a Multnomah County employee or team for the Diversity & Cultural Competency Award. Below are the eligibility guidelines for the awards. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
- Employees who hold classified service status are eligible for formal recognition awards.
- Executive level employees are eligible when nominated as part of a team, but not for individual awards.
- Temporary and on-call employees are eligible when nominated as part of a team, but not for individual awards.
- Contractors, volunteers, community partners and interns are not eligible.
- Employees may not be eligible if they have had discipline or significant performance problems within the previous 24 months of being nominated for a formal recognition award, even if nominated as part of a team.