Employee Innovation Nomination Form
To foster innovations that improve work processes, which result in monetary savings or significant operational efficiencies.
The award is primarily for individual employees rather than teams, but could include multiple employees who work together on cross functional teams or a group of employees working together to champion innovation.
Please be as detailed and specific as possible about the nominee. The information provided will be the sole factor determining the committee’s ranking of nominees.
Thank you for taking the time to nominate a Multnomah County employee or team for the Employee Innovation Award. Below are the eligibility guidelines for the awards. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
- Employees who hold classified service status are eligible for formal recognition awards.
- Executive level employees are eligible when nominated as part of a team, but not for individual awards.
- Temporary and on-call employees are eligible when nominated as part of a team, but not for individual awards.
- Contractors, volunteers, community partners and interns are not eligible.
- Employees may not be eligible if they have had discipline or significant performance problems within the previous 24 months of being nominated for a formal recognition award, even if nominated as part of a team.