Do you have questions or concerns about Multnomah County government? Do you have ideas or suggestions about how we could do a better job? Please take a moment to share your thoughts with us.
Address: 501 S.E. Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 600, Portland, OR 97214
Please note: the Chair's office is experiencing a high volume of questions and communications about the COVID-19 crisis in our community. We are committed to responding to emails as quickly as we can, but you may experience a longer wait time than usual as we work to address all emails we receive. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you are needing assistance or have questions regarding COVID-19, please visit the following link for the most up-to-date, accurate information and resources:
- Multnomah County's COVID-19 page
- State of Oregon's COVID-19 page
- Information about Multnomah County's eviction moratorium
- Resources for Oregon small businesses
- How and where to donate personal protective equipment
- Multnomah County Mental Health call center
Julie Sullivan-Springhetti: 503-709-9858