Do you have a passion for history? Are you dedicated to equity-focused decision making?
Multnomah County is looking for members serve on the Oregon Historical Society Levy Oversight Committee.
The Levy Oversight Committee will ensure accountability for the expenditure of Oregon Historical Society levy funds approved by voters, and shall advise and support the Oregon Historical Society in
ensuring that its board, partnerships, staff, exhibits and programs proactively represent Multnomah County’s diverse communities. Members will be representative of
Multnomah County’s diverse communities.
The committee will meet semi-annually at a time to be determined.
Prospective members should:
- Live in Multnomah County
- Have a background or interest in history or storytelling
- A passion for cultural preservation
- Be dedicated to equity-focused decision making
- Experience in strategic planning and budget review
How to apply
- Complete the application online or
- Print and mail the application to 501 S.E. Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 600, Portland, OR 97214, attention Anna Allen
You may also nominate someone else to serve on the Levy Oversight Committee. The Chair’s Office will follow up with the individual. Do so by sending a letter of nomination to email@example.com.
First review of completed applications will take place Friday, Sept. 1, 2017 and on a rolling basis as needed thereafter.
Contact Anna Allen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 503-988-9841.