Friday, September 18
As poor air quality continues, we are committed to maintaining a safe environment for clients to access care in.
Primary Care Clinics
Open normal hours, except for North Portland. Telemedicine and in-clinic visits available. Call 503-988-5558 for appointment.
Student Health Centers
Parkrose and David Douglas open normal hours. Telemedicine also available at these locations and at Roosevelt - call for appointment:
- David Douglas High School - 503-988-3554
- Parkrose High School - 503-988-3392
- Roosevelt High School - 503-988-3909
Open normal hours for routine care. Dental clinic locations map»
Open normal hours.
Behavioral Health Services
Essential services are available via phone, email, and video conference, with options for in-person services for urgent needs.
- Behavioral Health Call Center - 503-988-4888, open 24 hours every day
- Urgent Walk-in Clinic - 9am-9pm
- Mental Health Adult Protective Services - 503-988-8170
- Early Childhood Mental Health
- Care Coordination (Choice, ICC/ABC, MITT, Wraparound)
- School Based Mental Health
- Child Abuse and Response Services (CARES NW)
- Commitment Services
These programs are providing services by phone, email and telemedicine.
- Communicable Disease
- STD and TB clinics
- WIC, Healthy Birth Initiatives and Nurse Family Partnership