The November 6 general election is here. Voters can drop off ballots in person at any official drop site until 8 pm tonight (Tuesday, November 6). Postmarks do not count.
Secure drop-off sites are located throughout Multnomah County, and voters can also drop off ballots in person at any county library. Since individual library hours vary, please consult the elections website for more information. Boxes will be emptied regularly throughout the day and promptly at 8 pm tonight.
All registered voters should have received their ballots. Multnomah County registered voters who have not received ballots or need assistance should call Multnomah County Elections at 503-988-3720 or visit the Elections office at 1040 SE Morrison Street, Portland. Voters who have returned their ballots can check their ballot status at www.oregonvotes.org.
The Multnomah County Elections division will begin releasing unofficial results at 8 pm tonight at its office, on its website and through its twitter feed at twitter.com/multcoelections. Unofficial election results will be updated on the website throughout Election Night as additional ballots are counted. Each report on the website will list a report number and the approximate time of the next report.
A list of ballot drop sites in Multnomah County is available online at www.mcelections.org/election_information/drop_sites.shtml and below:
Official 24-hour drop sites:
- A-Boy Supply: 7365 SW Barbur Blvd.
- Goodwill Store: 3134 N Lombard St.
- Gresham Branch Library: 385 NW Miller
- McDonald’s Restaurant: 2010 NE 39th Ave. (Box location: west side, NE 40th Ave between NE Tillamook and NE Hancock)
- Midland Branch Library: 805 SE 122nd Ave.
- Multnomah County Elections: 1040 SE Morrison St.
- Pioneer Courthouse Square: 700 block of SW Broadway (next to Starbucks and across from Nordstrom)
- Albina: 3605 NE 15th Ave.
- Belmont: 1038 SE 39th Ave.
- Capitol Hill: 10723 SW Capitol Highway
- Central: 801 SW 10th Ave.
- Fairview-Columbia: 1520 NE Village St., Fairview
- Gregory Heights: 7921 NE Sandy Blvd.
- Gresham: 385 NW Miller St., Gresham
- Hillsdale: 1525 SW Sunset Blvd.
- Holgate: 7905 SE Holgate Blvd.
- Hollywood: 4040 NE Tillamook St.
- Kenton: 8226 N Denver Ave.
- Midland: 805 SE 122nd Ave.
- North Portland: 512 N Killingsworth St.
- Northwest: 2300 NW Thurman St.
- Rockwood: 17917 SE Stark St.
- Sellwood-Moreland: 7860 SE 13th Ave.
- St. Johns: 7510 N. Charleston Ave.
- Troutdale: 2451 SW Cherry Park Rd., Troutdale
- Woodstock: 6008 S.E. 49th Ave.
Eric Sample, Elections Office, 503-988-3720