Do you or someone you know have Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Fetal Alcohol Effects or another intellectual and developmental disability?
Multnomah County Intellectual and Developmental Services Division (IDDSD) would love to talk to you about our services. There may be options that you weren't even aware of.
Please attend the Information Fair to find out about intellectual and developmental disabilities services that you or someone you know are eligible for and meet the people who provide services.
You will be able to meet and talk with:
- Someone who can help determine eligibility for services
- An IDD case manager to learn what service are available
- A Vocational Rehabilitation counselor about employment and providers that help individuals find employment
- A staff member who can help you with school district transition
- Providers that offer residential services
- Providers of transportation services
Light refreshments will be offered.
When and Where
We have two events planned:
May 10, 2017, 3-5pm
421 SW Oak St.
Portland, OR 97204
Pine Room, First Floor
May 22, 2017, 4:30pm-6:30pm
West Gresham Plaza
2951 NW Division St.
Gresham, OR 97030
Spring/Fresh Water Rooms, 1st Floor