Access Oregon legal resources
- Legal Resources for Self-Represented Persons in Family Law Matters (218.4 KB)
- Learn more about mediation in family law cases. Ask your mediator for a list of private, court-connected mediators.
- Oregon State Bar: Programs to help you find the right lawyer
- Oregon Judicial Department: Self-help for family law
Take action to reunite with your child
- Second Chances: A Guidebook for Parents Wishing to Reunite with Their Children (1.99 MB)
- Second Chances - Spanish version 2017 (1.92 MB)
Access co-parenting resources across the web*
*While these resources are not endorsed by Multnomah County Family Court Services, we expect many parents will find them helpful.
Supervised parenting time
External link to private supervised parenting time service providers