Learn about supervised parenting time and safe exchange services (Safety First)
- Safety First Parent Handbook- ENGLISH (278.54 KB)
- Safety First Parent Handbook- RUSSIAN (352.81 KB)
- Safety First Parent Handbook- SPANISH (242.72 KB)
- Safety First Information Flyer (99.22 KB)
Access Oregon legal resources
- Legal Resources for Self-Represented Persons in Family Law Matters (218.4 KB)
- Learn more about mediation in family law cases. Ask your mediator for a list of private, court-connected mediators.
- Oregon State Bar: Programs to help you find the right lawyer
- Oregon Judicial Department: Self-help for family law
Take action to reunite with your child
- Second Chances: A Guidebook for Parents Wishing to Reunite with Their Children (1.99 MB)
- Second Chances - Spanish version 2017 (1.92 MB)
Access co-parenting resources across the web*
*While these resources are not endorsed by Multnomah County Family Court Services, we expect many parents will find them helpful.