If you need to talk to someone immediately, please call the Portland Women's Crisis Line 24/7 at (503) 235-5333, or visit The Gateway Center for Domestic Violence Services in person Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
There are many agencies in our area that can help. Review this list which includes crisis lines, shelters, population-specific services, support groups, legal assistance and more.
Please, no resource solicitations: DCHS is only posting resource links to Multnomah County resources, contracted nonprofit partners, government or research institutions. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Additional Web Resources
- Bradley-Angle LGBTQ Program
- Catholic Charities Immigration Services
- Clackamas Women's Services
- Columbia County Women's Resource Center
- El Programa Hispano
- The Gateway Center for Domestic Violence Services
- Immigration Counseling Services
- IRCO Refugee & Immigrant Family Strengthening Program
- Monika's House (Domestic Violence Resource Center)
- Native American Youth & Family Center (NAYA Family Center) Healing Circle
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Raphael House
- Russian Oregon Social Services
- Salvation Army West Women's & Children's Shelter
- SEI (Self Enhancement, Inc)
- SOAR (Sponsors Organized to Assist Refugees)
- Volunteers of America Home Free