In Oregon, ballots are mailed 20-days before Election Day. Military and overseas ballots are mailed no later than 45-days before the election. To help make sure you receive your ballot, keep your address up to date. You can check your registration status and other election information at My Vote.
Ballots must be received by 8:00 PM on Election Day. Postmarks do not count. Remember, you must sign your return envelope. Your ballot cannot be counted if you do not sign at the signature line on the return envelope.
Learn more about Oregon's new Motor Voter act.
I need to...
- Find an official ballot drop box.
- Find my precinct or district (map search or My Vote)
- Register to vote
- Update my address
- Update my signature (PDF)
How do I...
- Vote By Mail
- Get a ballot?
- Learn about the measures & candidates in the current election
- Return my ballot? Mail it or return it to an official drop site
I have special circumstances
- I need accessible voting resources
- I am in the military or live abroad
- I am going to be away from home and need to request an absentee ballot. (PDF)
My Ballot - Find your registration status and see the status of your ballot.