FY2015 State Application Forms
- Application Packet Checklist
- Application Project Checklist
- Sub-Applicant Cover Sheet
- Project Worksheet - with milestones fixed as of 1/15/15.
- Environmental and Historic Preservation Form (EHP)
- NIMS Compliance Form
- Required Budget
FY2015 State Application Support Material
- State Application Instructions
- State Investment Justification
- State Program Guidance
- Authorized Equipment List
Documents Internal to the Multnomah County Local Application Coordination Process
- This document was offered as a guide at the 1/7/15 coordination meeting. These are condensed notes based largely on the powerpoint given at the state grants roadshow on 1/5/15.
Questions about the county's coordination process? Contact the MCEM Coordinator:
Rachel Novick, email@example.com, 503-988-8603. Questions about the state's timeline or documents? Contact the state program coordinator:
Sidra Metzger-Hines, firstname.lastname@example.org , 503-378-2911 ext. 22251.