TIMELINE FOR THE FY15 SHSP LOCAL APPLICATION PROCESS:
- December 19, 2014: Release of State SHSP Guidance and Application Package
- Application Period – December 19, 2014 – February 13, 2015
- January 5, 2015 8:30AM-12:00PM: Grants Roadshow at the Beaverton Library (12375 SW 5th Street, Beaverton, OR) in Meeting Room A/B
- Anyone new to this process should attend the grants roadshow
- If you attend the roadshow, please remember to park in the large lot at the corner of Hall Blvd and 3rd St.
- The state will host conference calls each week on Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. through the remainder of the application period
- January 5, 2015 5:00PM: Project Summaries and Budgets DUE to MCEM for Consideration at First Meeting of Partners:
- Eligible local applicants who wish to have a project considered for inclusion in the combined local application should send a project summary and project budget to Rachel Novick by close of business on Monday 1/5/15 so that their possible projects can be compiled into one document for review by the group at the first coordination meeting.
- January 7, 2015 9:00AM - 11:00AM: First Coordination Meeting of All Interested Multnomah County Partners
- Location of this meeting will be the Copper Room on the 5th floor of the Multnomah Building at 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214
- CANCELED: January 13, 2015 1:00PM - 3:00PM: Second Meeting of All Interested Multnomah Partners (if needed)
- The second meeting is no longer necessary, as consensus was reached at the 1/7/15 meeting.
- Week of Jan 19-23, 2015: Individual Coordination Meetings
- Rachel Novick will meet with each local applicant to review a draft of their local application.
- January 29, 2015: Complete local applications due to Multnomah County if applicant wants an internal review of the application
- February 5, 2015: Complete local applications due to Multnomah County if applicant does not want an internal review of the application
- February 6, 2015: Signature pages due to Multnomah County
- February 13, 2015: Combined Local Applications due to OEM
- March 16-20: Grant Review Committee Meetings (exact dates TBD)
- March 27, 2015: Ranked list and funding recommendations released
- June 15, 2015: Notification Letters to Locals
- October 1, 2015: Awards to Sub-grantees
Questions about the county's coordination process?
Contact the MCEM Coordinator: Rachel Novick, email@example.com, 503-988-8603. Questions about the state's timeline or documents?
Contact the state program coordinator: Sidra Metzger-Hines, firstname.lastname@example.org , 503-378-2911 ext. 22251.