Multnomah County Emergency Management has a variety of documents and literature to help your household prepare for an emergency. In addition to documents available for download, you may request copies of the following:
- Emergency Preparedness Calendar* - We are currently out of the 2015 calendars. Please check back in late fall for our 2016 calendar availability.
- Map Your Neighborhood*
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist
- Emergency Supplies Shopping Calendar
- Pet Emergency Plan
- Earthquake Home Hazard Hunt
*While supplies last
If you are interested in obtaining emergency management calendar or packet, contact Steve Bullock at 503.988.4233 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe Acrobat Reader may be required to view downloadable documents. Find out more about Adobe Reader(link is external).
Emergency Preparedness Documents for Download
- Earthquake Home Hazard Hunt (664.53 KB) Edit file
- Family Emergency Supplies Calendar (86.15 KB) Edit file
- Family Pet Emergency Plan (80.96 KB) Edit file
- Family Home Childcare Disaster Handbook (263.82 KB)
- Childcare Center Disaster Handbook (261.35 KB) Edit file
- Disaster Preparedness for People with Disabilities (1.35 MB) Edit file