Childbirth classes help give you confidence to get through labor and delivery, and empower you to make informed choices.
This 4-week series designed specifically for African American women and their partners starts March 4 and continues on Monday evenings through March 25.
- What happens to your body during pregnancy
- How to know when you are in labor
- Postpartum depression
- Ways dads can provide support during and after birth and labor
- How to care for your new baby
- Community resources for new parents
Free and open to anyone who wishes to learn more about pregnancy, childbirth and caring for an infant. Taught by certified childbirth educators.
Sponsored by the Health Department’s Healthy Birth Initiative program.
To register: Call 503-988-3387