Does your family need health insurance or help applying? Come to our free enrollment event where certified application assisters can help you sign up for the Oregon Health Plan.
If you’ve had certain life changes (marriage, divorce, new child, job loss), we can also help you apply for coverage for 2019 through the federal health insurance marketplace.
All are welcome regardless of immigration status.
No appointment needed, just show up.
English, Spanish, Chinese and Vietnamese.
What to Bring
- Names and Social Security cards for all household members, if available
- Information about everyone's current health insurance, or insurance they can get (for example, through a job)
- Proof of address
- Residency status or citizenship information
- Social Security award letter, if applicable
- Your most recent plus last 3 months of paycheck stubs for the household
Self employed? Bring documents that show 3 months of gross income and expenses, such as:
- Profit/Loss Schedule C from this or last year's tax return (must show business income and business expenses)
- Receipts for services charged to clients, or a monthly ledger
Note: Personal bank statements are NOT considered proof of income, or proof of Social Security payments.