School exclusion day is coming up. On February 17, children who are not up to date on vaccinations will be unable to attend in-person school or child care.
If your child is missing vaccines, it's time to catch up!
Shots are required by law for all children in schools, preschools and child care facilities. Parents will be sent a letter if their child’s vaccination records are incomplete.
To avoid missing school or child care, get your child up to date on their vaccinations as soon as possible. School immunization requirements»
Vaccines Are Essential
Vaccines keep your child healthy and protected from serious diseases. During Covid-19, it’s still important that your child’s vaccination schedule stay on track.
Clinics and doctor’s offices are taking extra steps to make sure that visits happen safely during Covid-19.
Where to Get Your Child Vaccinated
You can get your child’s shots at their regular health care provider.
If your child doesn’t have a regular health care provider or if you can’t get an appointment, you can get them vaccinated at one of our clinics:
Vaccine Catch-up Day - Saturday, February 13, 10am-3pm
- All children ages 5-18 can get vaccinations for no out-of-pocket cost at one of 4 locations
- We’re located at local high schools, but you don’t need to attend school there to get care
- We accept all types of insurance and serve the uninsured
- Low or no-cost vaccinations for children, including uninsured
- Call 503-988-5558 to make a new patient appointment
Get a Letter?
If you receive a letter from school or the Health Department, bring it with you when you take your child to be vaccinated.
Immunizations are one of the best ways to prevent diseases and keep everyone healthy. We hope your child never has to stay home from school or child care.