More farmers market checks are coming in mid-August. Eligible WIC families can enjoy locally grown fruits and vegetables with special checks that you can spend on produce at farmers markets and farm stands.
Who Can Get Checks
- Participating women, children and infants over 4 months of age who have not yet received them
- Families with more than 3 WIC-eligible participants (family maximum is 5)
- Infants who are now 4 months old and were not eligible in June
Checks are limited and will be given on a first-come, first-served basis until we run out.
Pick Up Schedule
Whether you’ve used farmers market checks in the past or this is your first time, you can pick them up at a WIC clinic on one of the days below. Bring ID.
East County | 600 NE 8th St, Room 230, Gresham (MAP)
- August 15, 3-5pm
- August 23, 3-5pm
- August 28, 9-11am
Gateway WIC | 131 NE 102nd, Bldg 1, Portland (MAP)
- August 14, 3-6pm
- August 15, 11am - 1pm
- August 17, 9- 11am
Or walk-in anytime starting August 18.
Northeast Health Center | 5329 NE MLK Jr Blvd, Portland (MAP)
- August 17, 4:30- 5:30pm
Or walk-in anytime starting August 14.
- Multnomah County WIC, 503-988-3503
- Oregon WIC - Farm Direct Nutrition Program
- Double Up Food Bucks - SNAP Matching