More farmers market checks are coming in mid-August. Eligible WIC families can enjoy locally grown fruits and vegetables with special checks that you can spend on produce at farmers markets and farm stands.
The checks will be given on a first-come, first-served basis through September 29 or until we run out.
Who Can Get Checks
- Participating women, children and infants over 4 months of age who have not yet received them
- Families with more than 3 WIC-eligible participants (family maximum is 5)
- Infants who are now 4 months old and were not eligible in June
Pick Up Schedule
Whether you’ve used farmers market checks in the past or this is your first time, you can pick them up at a WIC clinic anytime during regular clinic hours. Bring ID.
- East County, 600 NE 8th St, Room 230, Gresham (MAP)
- Gateway, 131 NE 102nd, Bldg 1, Portland (MAP)
- Northeast, 5329 NE MLK Jr Blvd, Portland (MAP)
- Multnomah County WIC, 503-988-3503
- Oregon WIC - Farm Direct Nutrition Program
- Double Up Food Bucks - SNAP Matching