Monday-Friday, 8 am-6:00 pm
Walk-ins, Wednesday 8 am-5 pm
Monday-Thursday, 8 am-6:00 pm
WIC is a program that promotes the nutritional health of low-income women, infants and children up to 5 years old.
- Nutrition education classes
- Breastfeeding promotion and support
- Breast pumps (in certain circumstances)
- Monthly vouchers for certain healthy foods
- Information and referral about other health programs and social services
How WIC helps
- Women on the WIC program eat better, have healthier babies and receive earlier prenatal care.
- Infants born to WIC mothers weigh more and grow and develop better.
- Children on WIC eat foods with more iron and vitamin C, visit their doctors more regularly and receive their shots on time.
Who Can Get Services
To qualify for WIC, you must:
- Live in Oregon
- Be a woman who is pregnant or has just given birth, an infant or a child under 5 years old (or the father, guardian or foster parent of an eligible infant or child).
- Have a household income less than 185% of federal poverty guidelines
- Have a nutritional need or risk
See Oregon WIC Program Income Guidelines to see if you qualify.
How long you can get WIC varies.
- Pregnant women can get WIC throughout pregnancy, plus 2 months after delivery.
- Breastfeeding women can get WIC for up to 1 year after delivery.
- Women who have just given birth but are not breastfeeding can get WIC until 6 months after delivery.
- Children are evaluated every 6 months for continued eligibility and can get WIC until 5 years of age.
How to apply
Call us at 503-988-3503. Learn more about your WIC appointment.
Shopping with eWIC
Using WIC benefits to buy food has never been easier. When you sign up for WIC, you’ll get a card that works like a debit card to buy food at the register.
When you shop at the store, use the free WICShopper app on your phone to check your food benefit balance and which foods you can buy.
WIC food list
Tools for Healthy Eating
- Choose My Plate Nutrition information for all ages
- Let's Move Healthy eating and physical activity
- Food Hero Healthy, budget-friendly, kid-friendly recipes and nutrition tips
- Women's Health Breastfeeding information and support
Take short survey to tell us how to improve the way we schedule WIC appointments»