The Children's Mental Health System Advisory Council (CMHSAC) is comprised of youth, family members, mental health providers and public partners. CMHSAC gives children, youth and family members the opportunity to voice their perspective on the system of care for children and families. It was created to fulfill a state mandate to:
- Make policy recommendations about the State Children's Mental Health System.
- Conduct system oversight
- Evaluate the system change initiative at the local level
- Give quarterly reports to Health Share of Oregon/Multnomah Mental Health, the county's mental health organization
CMHSAC meets the third Tuesday of each month from 5:30 to 7:30 pm in the Room 350 at the Multnomah Building, located at 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd. in Portland.
If you are a parent or caregiver and would like to use our free, on-site childcare for your children (up to age 12) while attending a meeting, call Jennifer Hampton at (503) 988-8147 at least three working days before the meeting date with the number and ages of the children you will bring. Light refreshments for adults and children are provided during meetings.
- NAMI Multnomah
- Oregon Family Support Network
- Oregon Parent Training and Information Center
- Oregon Department of Education: Special Education
- Technical Assistance Partnership for Child and Family Mental Health
CMHSAC Minutes 2014
- January 2014
- February 2014
- March 2014
- April 2014
- May 2014
- June 2014
- July 2014
- August 2014
- September 2014
- October 2014
- November 2014