Multnomah County and its partner organizations provide many important services to older adults in our community, but too often it can be difficult to access those resources. That’s why Commissioner Jessica Vega Pederson – in partnership with Elders in Action – is bringing those resources to the public.
The Senior Resource Fair is Saturday, Oct. 28 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Midland Library, 805 SE 122nd Ave. in Portland.
If you have any questions, please contact Hayden Miller at email@example.com.
Representatives from the following organizations will be present:
- Elders in Action
- Homeownership Opportunities Website Northwest
- Alzheimer's Association
- Multnomah County Elections
- Multnomah County Library
- Multnomah County Youth and Family Services
- Multnomah County Office of Community Involvement
- Multnomah County Sheriff's Office
- Multnomah County Aging, Disability, and Veterans Services
- Multnomah County Animal Services
- State of Oregon Long-Term Care Ombudsman