Contacts: Tim Scott or Eric Sample, 503-988-3720
Election Day Information in Multnomah County: Ballots Due Before 8:00 PM
Today, November 5 is the last day to vote in the November Special Election. Ballots must be received by 8:00 PM tonight for them to count. Voters can find the nearest open official ballot drop site by visiting multco.us/dropsites.
All registered voters in Multnomah County should have received their ballots. Multnomah County voters who need a ballot or want assistance should call Multnomah County Elections at 503-988-VOTE or visit the SE Portland or Gresham locations; either the Multnomah County Duniway-Lovejoy Elections Building at 1040 SE Morrison Street, Portland 97214 or the Voting Center Express inside the Multnomah County East Building at 600 NE 8th Street, Gresham 97030. Voters can also request a replacement ballot online at multco.us/orderahead, and it will be ready for pickup at the main elections office in SE Portland or the Gresham location at “Will Call”. The SE Portland and Gresham locations will be open until 8:00 PM tonight. Multnomah County Elections provides an interpreter, free of charge, to anyone who needs help voting in a language other than English. Additional voting and elections information in nine languages is online at multco.us/education-and-outreach.Voters who have returned their ballots can check their ballot status, get alerts, and receive access to a virtual “I Voted” sticker by signing up for Track Your Ballot, multnomah.ballottrax.net.Multnomah County Elections has an additional location in Gresham open through 8:00 PM on November 5 (Election Day). The Voting Center Express is located inside the Multnomah County East Building. Voters can replace a lost ballot, get help voting, ask questions, or vote in person at the Voting Center Express in downtown Gresham. Ballots can only be accepted at the Voting Center Express during open hours.
The Special Election is for local measures that include requests for local tax money or proposed changes to laws. Only eligible voters that live within the boundaries of the local districts holding elections received a ballot. The districts on the ballot are City of Portland, City of Troutdale, Metro, Portland Public School District and Sauvie Island Fire District.
Voters who have not yet returned their ballots can drop them off in person at any of the official 24-hour drop sites located throughout the county until 8:00 PM tonight. It is too late to mail ballots and postmarks do not count. Voters can also drop off their ballot at any Multnomah County Library location during regular library hours, multcolib.org/hours-and-locations.Listed below and online at multco.us/dropsites, are all the official 24-hour ballot drop sites and Multnomah County Library locations available until 8:00 PM tonight, Tuesday, November 5. Official ballot drop boxes will be emptied regularly throughout the day and promptly at 8:00 PM tonight.
Official 24-hour ballot drop sites:
- Multnomah County Duniway-Lovejoy Elections Building: 1040 SE Morrison St., Portland (Box locations: east side of Southeast 11th between Southeast Alder and Morrison and north side of Southeast Belmont between Southeast 10th and 11th)
- A-Boy Supply: 7365 SW Barbur Blvd., Portland
- Central Library: 801 SW 10th Ave. in the outside book return behind the library on SW 11th Ave., Portland
- Goodwill Store: 3134 N Lombard St., Portland
- Gresham Library: 385 NW Miller Ave., Gresham.
- McDonald’s Restaurant: 2010 NE Cesar E. Chavez Blvd., Portland (Box location: west side of Northeast 40th Ave. between NE Tillamook and NE Hancock streets)
- Midland Library: 805 SE 122nd Ave., Portland
- NEW! Parkrose Neighborhood: 4390 NE 102nd Ave., Portland (Box location: east parking lot across the street from MHCC Maywood Park Center on NE 102nd and NE Prescott)
- Pioneer Courthouse Square: 700 block of SW Broadway, Portland (next to Starbucks and across from Nordstrom - Walk Up Only Location).Regal Cinemas Movie Theater / M & M Car Wash: Southeast Division St. & 165th Ave., Portland - drop box located in Regal Cinemas parking lot behind M & M Car Wash
Multnomah County Library locations:
- Albina: 3605 NE 15th Ave., Portland
- Belmont: 1038 SE 39th Ave., Portland
- Capitol Hill: 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland
- Central: 801 SW 10th Ave., Portland
- Fairview-Columbia: 1520 NE Village St., Fairview
- Gregory Heights: 7921 NE Sandy Blvd., Portland
- Gresham: 385 NW Miller Ave., Gresham
- Hillsdale: 1525 SW Sunset Blvd., Portland
- Holgate: 7905 SE Holgate Blvd., Portland
- Hollywood: 4040 NE Tillamook St., Portland
- Kenton: 8226 N Denver Ave., Portland
- Midland: 805 SE 122nd Ave., Portland
- North Portland: 512 N Killingsworth St., Portland
- Northwest: 2300 NW Thurman St., Portland
- Rockwood: 17917 SE Stark St., Portland
- Sellwood-Moreland: 7860 SE 13th Ave., Portland
- St. Johns: 7510 N. Charleston Ave., Portland
- Troutdale: 2451 SW Cherry Park Rd., Troutdale
- Woodstock: 6008 SE 49th Ave., Portland
Multnomah County Duniway-Lovejoy Elections Building
Open Oct. 21 - Nov. 5, 2019
Voting Center Express at the Multnomah County East Building