Testing is the best way to find and slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. It may take a few days to get the results of your test.
After You Get Tested Guide
The COVID-19: After You Get Tested guide spells out the information you need and the steps to take after you get a COVID-19 test, while you wait for results, and if you test positive.
In this guide, you’ll find:
- Information on isolation and quarantine
- Help knowing when to start and end each
- Resources and services for those who have to isolate or quarantine
- When/how to tell close contacts and employers
- Contact information for regional public health help
- Basic COVID-19 prevention information