NAYA Family Center Healing Circle | 503-288-8177 x 219
StrongHearts Native Helpline | 1-844-762-8483 - Domestic violence and dating violence helpline.
- El Programa Hispano - Proyecto UNICA | 503-232-4448 o 1-888-232-4448 - Línea de Crisis 24 horas.
- Casa de Esperanza | 651-772-1611 - 24/7 bilingual domestic violence helpline.
Asian and Pacific Islander
- South Asian Women’s Empowerment & Resources Alliance (SAWERA) | 503-778-7386, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRCO | 503-234-1541 - Refugee and Immigrant Family Strengthening Program.
- Volunteers of America Family Center | 503-972-9637 - Family Recovery Support Program.
- Project DART | 503-988-6481 - Disability Awareness Resource Team
- National Domestic Violence Hotline Deaf Services | 1-800-787-3224(TTY) or 1-855-812-1001 (video phone), email email@example.com
- Catholic Charities of Oregon | 503-238-5196 - Offers services in English, Spanish, and Arabic.
- Central City Concern Imani Center | 503-226-4060 - Culturally-specific and responsive Afrocentric approaches to mental health and addictions treatment, peer support and case management.
- OHSU Avel Gordly Center for Healing, Portland | 503-418-5311 - Culturally sensitive care for the African and African-American community.
- Lifeworks Northwest | 503-645-9010 or 888-645-1666 (toll-free), firstname.lastname@example.org - Substance abuse and addiction treatment services.
- Miracles Club | 503-249-8559, Julia@miraclesclub.org - Culturally-specific African American recovery center with recovery mentors and recovery activities
- Native American Rehabilitation Association NW | 503-224-1044, email@example.com - Culturally appropriate physical and mental health services and substance abuse treatment.
- Grand Ronde Behavioral Health | 800-422-0232 or 503-879-5211, firstname.lastname@example.org - Outpatient mental health and alcohol and drug assessment and treatment program for Grand Ronde tribal members.
- NAYA Family Center | 503-288-8177 ext 219
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians | 503-238-1512 - Substance use disorder treatment for tribally enrolled individuals.
- Central City Concern Puentes Program | Alcohol/drug treatment, mental health. Esperanza program offers youth outpatient treatment for the Latinx youth.
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline | 1-800-662-HELP (4357) - For individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorder. Confidential, free, 24/7 support in English and Spanish.
- ADAA Grupo de Apoyo en Línea | Spanish language anonymous peer-to-peer online anxiety and depression support group.
- Conexiones (Western Psychological & Counseling Services) | 503-327-8205 - Bilingual Spanish-English providers who offer multicultural counseling and trauma healing services.
- Bienestar de la familia | 503-988-6079 - Bicultural and bilingual staff. Mental health and addiction services, and case management.
Asian and Pacific Islander
- Asian Health and Service Center | 503-872-8822 ext 200 - Mental health clinic in Portland. Service in Cantonese, English, Korean, Mandarin or Taiwanese.
- OHSU Intercultural Psychiatric Program | 503-494-4222 - Culturally sensitive mental health services to immigrant and refugee communities, Torture Treatment Center of Oregon.
- Lutheran Community Services NW | 503-731-9589 - Multicultural counseling services in Arabic, Burmese, English, Farsi, French, German, Italian, Nepali, Russian, Spanish, Somali, and Zomi. Can work with an interpreter for other languages.