The Office of Community Involvement is seeking community members interested in serving on one of Multnomah County's Budget Advisory Committees (CBACs). CBACs are groups of Multnomah County residents that review and make recommendations on county departmental budgets and operations. Learn more about the CBAC program.
The requirements for CBAC membership are:
- that you live in Multnomah County;
- that you have an interest in the programs and budget process of the County;
- that you are available to attend meetings and participate in deliberations (most CBACs meet monthly, with more meetings during budget season).
Appointments to the CBACs are for three years, and members may serve for six consecutive years.
The following Budget Advisory Committees will be seeking new members for the upcoming budget cycle:
Non-Departmental (includes small offices and departments within Multnomah County, such as: the Offices of the County Commissioners, the Office of Community Involvement, the Office of Diversity and Equity, the Office of Sustainability, the Office of Emergency Management, Local Public Safety Coordinating Council, Office of Communications, Office of Government Relations, County Attorney's Office, Regional Arts & Culture Council, Auditor's Office)
How to Apply
- Complete the application online
- Or download the and mail it to: Office of Community Involvement, 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd. Suite 192, Portland, OR 97217
Applications received by 5pm on Friday, September 14, 2018 will be reviewed first. Following the deadline, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as needed.
To talk with someone about these opportunities or receive assistance completing the application, contact the Office of Community Involvement at 503-988-3450 or email@example.com.