- What's the biggest key to getting young kids ready to be successful in school?
- How will the new organizations responsible for coordinating all the different types of healthcare for a patient look like?
- What will Oregon's health insurance exchange, Cover Oregon, be like? And, how will many Oregonians access health coverage in the future?
These were only four of the questions that were addressed at the forum hosted by the CIC and Chair Jeff Cogen. Six presenters described to over 75 attendees how proposed changes to state and county early childhood and healthcare programs will likely improve health and learning outcomes. Learn more about the issues covered by each presenter.
You can still attend the forum (below) to learn the answers to the questions above or by watching it on public access TV (please see times below). Additionally, you can still answer the questions that attendees were asked at the forum in English or in Spanish. If you answer them by Monday, March 18th we will analyze your input and include it in the report that will be delivered to county commissioners, forum presenters and other decision-makers.
Public Access broadcast times:
- Sunday 3/10/2013, 3:00 PM, Channel 30
- Monday 3/11/2013, 10:00 PM, Channel 30
- Monday 3/11/2013, 12:00 PM, in East County on Comcast 30/Frontier 38
- Tuesday 3/12/2013, 10:00 AM, Channel 30
- Wednesday 3/13/2013, 4:30 PM, in East County on Comcast 22/Frontier 33
- Friday 3/15/2013, 1:30 PM, in East County on Comcast 30/Frontier 38
- Friday 3/15/2013, 9:30 PM, Channel 30
- Sunday 3/17/2013, 3:00 PM, in East County on Comcast 22/Frontier 33
- Monday 3/18/2013, 12:00 PM, in East County on Comcast 30/Frontier 38
- Monday 3/18/2013, 4:00 PM, Channel 30