September 18, 2020
Multnomah County is committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. We are working to provide services in agreement with the Governor’s recent announcements.
We continue to provide telemedicine (having an appointment by phone or video) and are increasing in-person services for both medical and dental services. Sign up for MyChart for video visits.
We are open and here to provide care for you! Call 503-988-5558.
Have you had a recent change in income or family size? You may qualify for Oregon Health Plan, and we can help you apply!
How Telemedicine Works
- Your doctor, nurse or dentist will call you to confirm whether your next appointment will be by phone or in-person.
- For a phone appointment, they will then call you at your scheduled time.
- During your phone appointment, they will decide if you need an in-person visit.
- For a video appointment, please login to your MyChart account 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to start the visit.
- During your phone or video appointment, your provider will decide if you need an in-person visit.
- If you do need an in-person visit, you will be asked to wear a mask once you arrive.
All clinics are now open, with appointments provided by telephone, video, and in person. Call 503-988-5558 for an appointment.
Student Health Centers
Locations at David Douglas, Parkrose and Roosevelt high schools are open for in-person health services, mental health counseling, and phone and video appointments. All other centers are closed.
All locations are open, with appointments provided by teledentistry (phone) and in-person. To make an appointment call your home dental clinic. New patients should call 503-988-6942.
Due to the COVID-19 emergency, some in-person routine or non-urgent dental services may be limited, including dental cleanings. Urgent dental care is now available at all clinic sites listed above. Examples include:
- Tooth pain
- Serious injury to the face that damages your teeth, gums or the bones in your face
- Swelling in your mouth or gums
Open 8:30 am to 5:30 pm at all locations.
Curbside delivery is available if requested. Please call at least 1 hour ahead and again once you arrive to pick up medications. Medication delivery services, including mail, may be available to patients who meet specific needs.