The National Association of County and City Health Officials' (NACCHO) Advanced Practice Centers was a national project to promote innovative and practical solutions to help local health departments and public health systems prepare for, respond to and recover from public health emergencies.
Our work focused on public health investigations and mass prophylaxis/point of dispensing (POD) operations.
The project has ended but the toolkits we produced can be download from the NACCHO Toolbox»
- Basic principles
- Advanced planning considerations
I-JITT Webinar (1 hour)
- Staffing Decision Guide for Public Health Emergencies
- Pocket Translator for Point of Dispensing
- Point of Dispensing Leadership Training
- Pictogram-Based Site Signage for Point of Dispensing (POD) Operations
Inclusive Just-in-Time Training
Achieving Preparedness Capabilities