Multnomah County and Mackenzie Architecture Planning & Interior Design is teaming up to provide a scholarship opportunity for a deserving business owner to attend the University of Washington's, Foster School of Business, Minority Business Executive Program (MBEP). One deserving business owner will be selected to attend the MBEP, scheduled for September 15 - 20, 2019 on the campus of the University of Washington. To be considered, a business must be certified by the Certification Office for Business Inclusion & Diversity (COBID). For more information, please contact Lee Fleming at email@example.com. Applications are due by April 15, 2019, 4 pm.
Electronic Submissions/Email Submissions
- Must be received by 4 pm April 15th, 2019.
- Send electronic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be received by 4 pm on April 15th, 2019.
- Send or drop off paper submissions to Lee Fleming, Supplier Diversity Officer 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Ste. 125 Portland Oregon 97214
If your application is accepted you will be joining us at the Michael G. Foster School of Business at the University of Seattle September 15-20th, 2019 for a week of learning and networking.
- University of Washington PACCAR Hall, 4272 E Stevens Way NE, Seattle WA 98195