Multnomah County workforce members may contact us for a customized training for their team.
We answer questions such as:
- What is a public record?
- What do we need to keep, and what can we delete?
- How long do I have to keep records?
- Who is responsible for maintaining any records generated, and who is not?
- How do I send records to the Records Center for storage? How do I get records back?
- Do I need to do anything to my records before sending them to the Records Center?
- Can we store records on Google Drive?
- If I scan a record do I have to keep the paper?
- What do I do with historical records?
- Can you help us organize our office records?
[Link to request a training - coming soon.]