October 31, 2019
- Installed concrete sidewalks, ADA ramps and driveways on north side of Arata Road
- Final lift paving completed
- Work on electrical items including streetlight bases and traffic signal installation
- Work on drainage in driveways and water quality planters
This Week's Work
- Installing more concrete sidewalks, ADA ramps and driveways on north side
- Continue installation of electrical items including streetlight bases and traffic signal installation
- Finish up drainage work on driveways and water quality planters to get ready for placing topsoil and plantings
- Eastbound traffic is using the south lane of Arata Road between Wood Village Blvd. and NE 238th Drive.
- Arata Road is open to two-way traffic between NE 223rd Ave. and Wood Village Blvd.
- Pedestrians and people with disabilities are using newly installed sidewalks and ADA ramps on the south side of Arata Road
- 20 mph construction zone continues on Arata Road
- Additional utility conflicts pushed the 238th intersection pavement milling, final lift paving, striping and traffic signal loop detectors into the 2020 construction season. Current construction season is expected to wrap up in November.
Project website: multco.us/arata