September 17, 2019
- The contractor is building the north side of Arata Road between Wood Village Blvd. and NE 238th Drive.
- Road subgrade work is complete
- Drainage work in the water quality planters is substantially complete
- Poured concrete foundations for traffic signal pole at Arata Road and NE 238th Drive
- Boring for electrical conduit for street lighting and traffic signal
- Preparing roadway's aggregate base
- Preparation of the grade for curbs and gutters
This Week's Work
- Pouring concrete for curb and gutter on the north side of Arata Road
- Work on aggregate road base in preparation for paving
- Electrical work
- Eastbound traffic is using the south lane of Arata Road between Wood Village Blvd. and NE 238th Drive. Arata is open to two-way traffic between NE 223rd Ave. and Wood Village Blvd.
- Pedestrians and people with disabilities are using newly installed sidewalks and ADA ramps on the south side of Arata Road
- 20 mph construction zone continues on Arata Road
- With recent wet weather and other challenges, the exact date for completing construction has not been determined. We expect construction to be substantially complete in late October. We will share schedule updates as we get more information.
For Project Information: www.multco.us/arata