The County Surveyor’s Office provides mandated services such as:
- Review surveys submitted for filing by land surveyors, and file and index them into the public survey records;
- Maintain the public survey records and provide research tools to view and provide copies of these public records;
- Review and approve land divisions (partition, condominium and subdivision plats);
- Restore and maintain Public Land Survey corners;
- Provide survey expertise to the citizens of Multnomah County who are having survey related problems and/or questions.
Our office also provides non-mandated services, including providing surveying support to County Roads for capital improvement and maintenance projects, and other county departments and local agencies as requested.