Pay range frequency
Job profile FLSA
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Prepare ballots to be counted; assist with data entry and operation of tally equipment and automatic sorter.
- Provide customer service at the Elections Office, voter's residence, and at public community events.
- Deliver ballots to the Elections Office from official ballot drop sites.
- Monitor observers of the election process.
- Review ballot images and determine how to count votes not clearly marked.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
LEVEL AND TYPE OF WORK AND/OR SUPERVISION:
- Entry level
- Administrative Support
- Perform the more routine duties as assigned with increasing independence.
- Decisions made or actions taken require higher level review and work is checked for progress and reviewed for quality and compliance to policy and procedures.
- Typically, incumbents may use the entry level to obtain the proficiencies to qualify at the next level in the classification series.
- Receive general supervision from manager or staff.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS GUIDELINES:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Requirements are determined at the time of recruitment based on responsibilities of the individual position and business needs of the department.
Training and experience for entry level, administrative support classifications are typically equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade and up to one (1) year of experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. (Equivalency 0-1 years of qualifying training and/or experience).
Depending upon assignment, candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check, have a valid driver license, and /or additional training, licenses, or certificates.