The board will vote at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 5 to restrict youth use of e-cigs, vape pens. Read these FAQs to learn more.
County Chair and Commisioners
Most Requested Services
Information about the population, geography, cities, employees and functions of Multnomah County.
- Commissioners will vote March 5 to restrict youth access to e-cigs, vaping devices
- Multnomah County Animal Services shatters record for saving animals lives
- Senior members of the Asian Health & Service Center talk to Chair Kafoury about needs
- A friend to everybody
- Board proclaims February as Black History Month in Multnomah County
- Multnomah County moves to ban e-cigarette sales and use by minors, and in workplaces
- Multnomah County offices closed Feb. 16 for Presidents Day