Thursday’s presentation highlighted the county’s many mental health services and trainings, as well as the need to destigmatize mental illness.
County Chair and Commisioners
Most Requested Services
Information about the population, geography, cities, employees and functions of Multnomah County.
- Multnomah County’s Leticia Longoria-Navarro and six others honored at 2015 Oregon Department of Corrections Statewide Awards
- Free mental health first aid classes now available
- Election Day Information in Multnomah County
- CDC features rare local norovirus outbreak for safe swimming week
- Board proclaims May as Mental Health Month in Multnomah County