County auditor's report finds that social services provided directly through departments or during in-home visits are best able to keep pace with the changing demographics.
County Chair and Commisioners
Most Requested Services
Information about the population, geography, cities, employees and functions of Multnomah County.
- Board bans e-cig sales to minors, vaping indoors
- Flexible, in-home services best meet needs as demographics shift, audit finds
- Commissioners will vote March 5 to restrict youth access to e-cigs, vaping devices
- Multnomah County Animal Services shatters record for saving animals lives
- Senior members of the Asian Health & Service Center talk to Chair Kafoury about needs
- A friend to everybody
- Board proclaims February as Black History Month in Multnomah County