Central Human Resources is composed of six functional areas, each providing targeted services to create a positive, productive and healthful work environment for Multnomah County employees: The Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer; Benefits and Wellness; Classification and Compensation;Labor Relations; Project Management/Human Resource Information Systems; and Talent Development.
- Our current strategic plan
- The county's broad range of job opportunities
- Classifications and compensation
- Labor agreements and personnel rules
- Employee training calendar (county employee access only)
- Employee benefits
- Employee recognition
If you don't find what you need, please contact us at 503-988-5015. For employment verification contact Central Payroll at 503-988-3309.