Concerned about an older loved one? Looking for long term care? Interested in senior centers?
Call the helpline (503.988.3646) or email, for 24-hour information and assistance to seniors, people with disabilities, and caregivers. Or search the ADRC online database.
Get needs assessed, identify services and connect with providers of those services.
Call now and we can help you with:
- searching for resources
- enrolling in government programs
- investigating possible abuse
- finding guardianship services
- locating adult care homes
- connecting with culturally-specific services
- support for unpaid family caregivers